Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs BootcampCork: 12 - 14 May 2017
Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Intensive Training Bootcamps
Cork: 12 – 14 May 2017
This course is extremely beneficial; it’ll help you to answer all your strategic questions and to define the backbone of your creative business. It helps you to prepare a smart plan for the short, middle and also the long term perspective.
We will lead the whole process and provide you with the tools and feedback you need. You will learn the newest entrepreneurial techniques and discuss your ideas and challenges with us and a small group of other Creatives who are working on developing their own creative endeavours. We never accept more than 10 participants!!
The peer interaction is invaluable. The participants come from different creative and artistic backgrounds but have multitude of experiences, contacts and ideas and are always happy to share.
All training at our Creative Entrepreneurs Academy is experience-based learning run by Creatives for Creatives. We combine the unique set of Professional and Entrepreneurial Skills we recommend for creatives of all genres as the best tool for establish a sustainable practice. It’s a steep way but we will do our best to help you to get where you want to be, clearly and efficiently.
Book Your Place Now!
Outcomes and Compeetency Development
Participants will develop or be able to:
- Evaluate new business models based onConnected Innovation and 5G concepts; develop sources of sustainable and transient competitive advantage in order to maximise profit and RoI
- Evaluate and critically appraise yourorganisation’s position in the evolvingecosystems and future growth strategies
- Identify and develop strategic business opportunities within the new digitaleconomy – leveraging changes to society,smart living, smart working, smart cities,the IoT, connected verticals, and big data -whilst aligning with concerns on security,privacy, and the rapidly changing nature ofour customers
- Contribute much more actively to strategicdebate at senior level
- Contribute fully to building a workenvironment that embraces forward-looking business practices, encouragesinnovative thinking, & provides a frameworkthat translates ideas into business success
- Practically apply and implement bestpractice within your own business
- effectively communicate complex ideas toensure consistency throughout theorganisation
- Develop solutions more holistically -making decisions that are commerciallyviable, minimise risk, and in line with thestrategy and goals of the widerorganization.
The benefits to the organisation include:
- A catalyst to optimise the 5G and Connected Innovation business opportunity; realign & reinforce strategy and performance; develop best practice; and break the silos
- Maximise new revenues and return on investments – with rapid identification & evaluation; faster response to business opportunities; and more clarity on monetisation
- Greatly strengthens the foundation to develop robust and successful business and operating models – enabling individuals and teams to recognise and develop best-practice across the organisation, and to make business decisions that are focused, balanced, & grounded in business reality
- A comprehensive and coherent programme that develops key competencies centred on new opportunities, innovation, advanced technologies and business models
- For in-house programmes, this is an ideal programme to develop greater clarity and unity throughout the organisation and within the functional teams
The Tutors & Speakers
CEO ArtConnected & Founder of the Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Award-winning Artistic Director, Curator, Arts Manager, Producer, Social Entrepreneur and CEO with 25 years of work experience in the Arts.
Special interests include: Interculturalism, Participatory Arts, Multidisciplinary Arts Programmes, Transnational Artistic Programmes and Collaborations, Artistic Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Arts Sector.
Strongly dedicated to developing and presenting artistic programmes that are inclusive, socially engaged, supporting integration of migrant, experimental and emerging artists as well increasing participation of disadvantaged members of society.
Head of Creative Entrepreneurship, Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Ian has over 15 years’ senior management and entrepreneurial experience in the Arts, creative and technology Sectors and 4 years’ experience working with Local Government, Local Enterprise Offices, Local Arts Offices, Arts Organisations and Venues, Universities, Businesses and Community Groups throughout Ireland, auditing and engaging the artistic and creative community within specific geographic regions.
Currently Ian is working on advising and designing sustainable projects that utilise art and creativity as the main driver to effect sustainable economic and social change. He also teaches and mentors artistic and creative entrepreneurship training to adult learners and undergraduate students.
More to be confirmed! – stay tuned
Programme & Timetable
Let’s Get Started!
6 – 7pm
Introduction of the Programme and the participants
- Why am I here?
- My fears and hopes for this training?
7.15 – 8.30pm
Me and My Goals
- Do artists need a purpose?
- What is my WHY, my drive?
- Do you know your purpose?
THE FORMULA FOR SUCCESS: WHY, WHAT, HOW, WHO
9.00am – 10.30am
The Formula For Success
11.00am – 12.30pm
Unique Value Propositions
- How will you solve their problem?
- Who has this problem?
1.30 – 3.00pm
Target Market & Customer Segments
- Your Customer Segments
- Identify and verify your target market
3.30 – 5.00pm
Market & Sales Strategy
- A 5 point plan
5.30 – 8.30pm
Fuck Up Session
You are in Sales, get over it!
9.00 – 10.30am
Developing your business model – business model canvas
- Your mission statement, your tagline.
11am – 12.30pm
Developing your business model – finishing and presentation
- your short pitch
1.30 – 3.00pm
Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Develop your Marketing Strategy
- Building Relationships with my customer segments and knowing where they are
- What is your sales funnel?
- What are the steps you / your creative enterprise needs to take in order to guide customer interactions with your products?
- What is your route to market?
3.30 – 5.00pm
Goals & Outcomes
- SMART Goals and Your Growth Metrics
- Financial Health of Your Creative Enterprise
- Where you can go to get support
5 – 5.30pm
Challenge Session & Wrap!
The Old Milking Parlour
Ballymurrin Lower, Kilbride
Wicklow, Ireland, A67TK64
Still have questions?
We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!