Performance Optimisation & Team Development
3 – 7 April 2020
23 – 29 November 2020
Don’t see a course or dates that suit your group? Send us an e-mail with the proposed course, dates and location and we will get back to you.*
*- Only in case you are 6 or more persons from the same organisation.
Participants will learn how to diagnose common performance issues, put in place pre-determined procedures that can identify these issues and implement solutions to maintain peak performance of the team or project.
During the training programme participants will be introduced to a number of techniques, challenges and personal experiences as they build up a comprehensive picture of how an effective team operates.
Leading Self– helping to change your own personal behaviours and triggers, to move from feeling of burned out or “treadingwater” to peak personal performance.
Leading Others– explaining how an effective leader can bring this level of engagement to their team and organisation, enabling them to create an environment of not only peak performance but also happiness, individual learning and support.
Leading Teams– understanding the conditions for effective team collaboration, smarter goal setting and effective communication. Demonstrating how we can construct the right internal and external enabling conditions to allow teams to develop peak performance.
Benchmarks– Identifying the data that is needed to show performance optimisation. Looking at what, where and how this data should be collated and measured and how you can effectively review and implement modifications to boost performance based on this data.
- Introduction and plan for the week.
- What is performance optimisation?
- How teams work.
- Building a framework to develop your organisation’s or team’s performance optimisation strategy.
- Leading Self / Leading Others / Leading the Task.
- Strengths and weaknesses for effective leadership.
- Building the team, identifying roles and responsibilities.
- Team Effectiveness and how the right conditions are critical in effective team development.
- What makes a good team?
- Team goals, direction, structure, resources and mindset.
- Change and change management.
- Measurements for success.
- Gather and how to monitor data that you need.
- Review and modify your strategy against your benchmarks to maintain optimal performance.
- Get Organisational Buy-in.
- Develop skills that allow for greater buy-in, motivation and rewards.
Pitching and Presenting Skills
- Tools and frameworks designed to enhance your pitching and presentation skills.
- Participants produce and present a pitch.
The Week in Review
- We will go over some of the topics we discussed by reviewing the learning and planning for the future.
PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Glendalough, Visitors Centre and walk in the Wicklow National Park
- Wicklow Coastal Walk Area
- Glenmalure Valley
- Local cultural Centres
CEO, Centre for Creative Practices andArtConnected
Co-Founder and CEO of Centre for Creative Practices and Creative Entrepreneurs Academy. Founder & CEO of ArtConnected – a SaaS that matches European Creative Opportunities with Talent. Main Awardee of the Arthur Guinness Fund for Social Entrepreneurs in 2012 and recipient of the Merit to Polish Culture awarded by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Monika has studied various aspects of organisational, community and embodied leadership since 2007 and has completed renowned Leadership training with INSEAD and Potentialife.
Head of Entrepreneurship, Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Currently, Ian is working on advising and designing sustainable projects that utilise art and creativity as the main driver to effect sustainable economic and social change. He also teaches and mentors artistic and creative entrepreneurship training to adult learners and undergraduate students.
Ian teaches Creative Thinking, International Management, International Relations, Team Development and Entrepreneurship at Postgraduate and undergraduate level at The Innovation Academy, TCD; NorthEastern University, US; Champlain College, Dublin; and CIEE, Dublin. He regularly teaches on the Creative Entrepreneurs Academy Erasmus+ programme.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- How to implement and hone their leadership skills.
- How to optimise their own performance.
- How to optimise the performance of their teams.
- What are the enabling conditions that lead to the team performing at its optimum level.
- Understand what makes an effective team.
- Helping their students to develop their own roles within the team.
- Understand the concept of leading yourself, leading others and leading tasks.
- How to devise and work with a set of benchmarks.
Along with the above participants will also:
- Improve both their skills as well as employability.
- Learn techniques how to creatively deal with failures and mistakes.
- Improve their foreign language competences.
- Expand their professional and personal European network reinforcing European cooperation, reflecting and exchanging in a European and global context.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Europass Mobility Certificate
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Certificate of Completion
WE ALSO RUN TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR
The Old Milking Parlour
Ballymurrin Lower, Kilbride
Wicklow, Ireland, A67TK64
Still have questions?
We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Entrepreneurs Academy