Managing Effective Change
for Organisations and Teams.
Don’t see a course or dates that suit your group? Send us an e-mail with the proposed course, dates and location and we will get back to you.*
*- Only in case you are 6 or more persons from the same organisation.
This 5-day training programme aims to increase the ability and success of an organisation to implement change. We will look at how we can make sure that your organisation is part of the 20% success rate for organisational change. We will look at a number of ways in which you can get organisational and co-worker buy-in.
By looking at a number of techniques, challenges and pitfalls we will introduce key concepts such as technical and adaptive change, business model innovation and benchmarking that help to promote change.
The programme aims to provide a plan that allows for successful change to happen.
The training programme is structured and delivered with the focus on four elements that are critical for lastingsuccessful organisational change:
Leading Self– helping to change behaviours and move from a feeling of burnout or “treadingwater” to peak personal performance.
Leading Others– explaining how an effective leader can bring this level of engagement to their team and organisation, enabling to create an environment open to change but also happiness and support.
Leading Teams– understanding the conditions for effective team collaboration, smarter goal setting and effective communication.
Leading Change– analysing why we struggle to change and how to go about adapting and changing.
The programme encompasses a wide range of engaging and practical tools including Role-playing, Assessment techniques, Inspirations, Case Studies, Empowerment, Team Building, Evaluation and Feedback Methodologies.
Participants will learn how to manage change. They will be able to identify potential challenges and solutions that enable them to effect change. They will be able to help their students to develop their own roles within the team by understanding the concept of leading yourself, leading others and leading tasks. Participants will understand what makes an effective team and how teams can lead sustainable change.
Managing Effective Change for Organisations and Teams Training Programme has been specifically designed for all who work as organisation or project leaders looking to improve their organisations or teams impact and performance.
- Why, what and who are driving the change?
- What are the expected outcomes?
- How you can build a framework around which you can develop your strategy for change.
Leading Self, Leading Others, Leading Tasks
- Looking at how effective you are by identifying your strengths and weaknesses. We look in depth at your ability to lead through: Leading Self / Leading Others / Leading the Task.
Developing the Team – Getting Team Buy-in
- Who is leading the change? – who is responsible for managing and leading the change. Building the team, identifying the different roles and responsibilities, Team Effectiveness and how we can construct the right internal and external enabling conditions to allow teams to develop and change to happen naturally.
Implementing Change & Benchmarking
- How will you implement the change? – We look at the two types of change, Technical & Adaptive Change, and see how each can be applied to certain situations, which approach to use, and which brings the greatest reward.
- What are the measurements for success that you are working towards? – Setting Benchmarks against which change can be measured. Gathering and monitoring data sets that allow you to review and modify your strategy against your benchmarks.
Making it work
- Getting Organisational Buy-in – Develop skills that allow for greater buy-in, motivation and rewards.
- Pitching and Presenting Skills – Tools and frameworks designed to enhance your pitching and presentation skills. Participants will produce and present a pitch.
- The Week in Review – We will go over some of the topics we discussed by reviewing the learning and planning for the future.
PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
These all take place at the local sites:
- Glendalough, Visitors Centre and walk in the Wicklow National Park
- Wicklow Coastal Walk Area
- Glenmalure Valley
- Local cultural Centres
CEO, Centre for Creative Practices andArtConnected
Entrepreneur and Innovator with 25 years of work experience as CEO, Manager, Mentor, Educator and Cultural Leader.Regular guest speaker and lecturer at conferences, in higher education institutions and for the media in Europe and in Ireland that include University Business Forum in San Sebastian; Creative Business Cup in Copenhagen, University of Pecs, Hungary, Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin and Dublin Institute of Technology.
Co-Founder and CEO of Centre for Creative Practices and Creative Entrepreneurs Academy. Founder & CEO of ArtConnected – a SaaS that matches European Creative Opportunities with Talent. Main Awardee of the Arthur Guinness Fund for Social Entrepreneurs in 2012 and recipient of the Merit to Polish Culture awarded by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Monika has studied various aspects of organisational, community and embodied leadership since 2007 and has completed renowned Leadership training with INSEAD and Potentialife.
Head of Entrepreneurship, Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Senior manager and entrepreneur and social entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in the Creative and Technology Sectors; working with Local Government, Local Enterprise Offices, Universities, Businesses and Community Groups throughout Ireland auditing and engaging the artistic and creative community within specific geographic regions. Keynote speaker at European conferences including University-Business Forum.
Currently, Ian is working on advising and designing sustainable projects that utilise art and creativity as the main driver to effect sustainable economic and social change. He also teaches and mentors artistic and creative entrepreneurship training to adult learners and undergraduate students.
Ian teaches Creative Thinking, International Management, International Relations, Team Development and Entrepreneurship at Postgraduate and undergraduate level at The Innovation Academy, TCD; NorthEastern University, US; Champlain College, Dublin; and CIEE, Dublin. He regularly teaches on the Creative Entrepreneurs Academy Erasmus+ programme.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
Learning the process involved in leading change by leading effective teams
- – Leading Self
- – Leading Others
- – Leading the Task
Along with the above participants will also:
- improve both their skills as well as employability,
- learn techniques how to creatively deal with failures and mistakes that are part of innovation,
- improve their foreign language competences,
- expand their professional and personal European network reinforcing European cooperation, reflecting and exchanging in a European and global context.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
Leaders; Entrepreneurs; SME Owners; Managers; Freelancers; Teams; Teachers; Remote workers; Cultural and Creative organisations and business owners, and practitioners; Social Entrepreneurs; Community, NGO and Not-for-profit Leaders; Migrant Leaders; and Local Government officials.
- Europass Mobility Certificate
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Certificate of Completion
WE ALSO RUN TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR
The Old Milking Parlour
Ballymurrin Lower, Kilbride
Wicklow, Ireland, A67TK64
Still have questions?
We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Entrepreneurs Academy