Managing Effective Change
for Organisations and Teams.
04 – 08 October 2020
Don’t see a course or dates that suit your group? Send us an e-mail with the proposed course, dates and location and we will get back to you.*
*- Only in case you are 6 or more persons from the same organisation.
By looking at a number of techniques, challenges and pitfalls we will introduce key concepts such as technical and adaptive change, business model innovation and benchmarking that help to promote change.
The programme aims to provide a plan that allows for successful change to happen.
Leading Self– helping to change behaviours and move from a feeling of burnout or “treadingwater” to peak personal performance.
Leading Others– explaining how an effective leader can bring this level of engagement to their team and organisation, enabling to create an environment open to change but also happiness and support.
Leading Teams– understanding the conditions for effective team collaboration, smarter goal setting and effective communication.
Leading Change– analysing why we struggle to change and how to go about adapting and changing.
- Why, what and who are driving the change?
- What are the expected outcomes?
- How you can build a framework around which you can develop your strategy for change.
- Looking at how effective you are by identifying your strengths and weaknesses. We look in depth at your ability to lead through: Leading Self / Leading Others / Leading the Task.
- Who is leading the change? – who is responsible for managing and leading the change. Building the team, identifying the different roles and responsibilities, Team Effectiveness and how we can construct the right internal and external enabling conditions to allow teams to develop and change to happen naturally.
- How will you implement the change? – We look at the two types of change, Technical & Adaptive Change, and see how each can be applied to certain situations, which approach to use, and which brings the greatest reward.
- What are the measurements for success that you are working towards? – Setting Benchmarks against which change can be measured. Gathering and monitoring data sets that allow you to review and modify your strategy against your benchmarks.
- Getting Organisational Buy-in – Develop skills that allow for greater buy-in, motivation and rewards.
- Pitching and Presenting Skills – Tools and frameworks designed to enhance your pitching and presentation skills. Participants will produce and present a pitch.
- The Week in Review – We will go over some of the topics we discussed by reviewing the learning and planning for the future.
PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Glendalough, Visitors Centre and walk in the Wicklow National Park
- Wicklow Coastal Walk Area
- Glenmalure Valley
- Local cultural Centres
CEO, Centre for Creative Practices andArtConnected
Co-Founder and CEO of Centre for Creative Practices and Creative Entrepreneurs Academy. Founder & CEO of ArtConnected – a SaaS that matches European Creative Opportunities with Talent. Main Awardee of the Arthur Guinness Fund for Social Entrepreneurs in 2012 and recipient of the Merit to Polish Culture awarded by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Monika has studied various aspects of organisational, community and embodied leadership since 2007 and has completed renowned Leadership training with INSEAD and Potentialife.
Head of Entrepreneurship, Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Currently, Ian is working on advising and designing sustainable projects that utilise art and creativity as the main driver to effect sustainable economic and social change. He also teaches and mentors artistic and creative entrepreneurship training to adult learners and undergraduate students.
Ian teaches Creative Thinking, International Management, International Relations, Team Development and Entrepreneurship at Postgraduate and undergraduate level at The Innovation Academy, TCD; NorthEastern University, US; Champlain College, Dublin; and CIEE, Dublin. He regularly teaches on the Creative Entrepreneurs Academy Erasmus+ programme.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- – Leading Self
- – Leading Others
- – Leading the Task
Along with the above participants will also:
- improve both their skills as well as employability,
- learn techniques how to creatively deal with failures and mistakes that are part of innovation,
- improve their foreign language competences,
- expand their professional and personal European network reinforcing European cooperation, reflecting and exchanging in a European and global context.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Europass Mobility Certificate
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Certificate of Completion
WE ALSO RUN TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR
The Old Milking Parlour
Ballymurrin Lower, Kilbride
Wicklow, Ireland, A67TK64
Still have questions?
We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Entrepreneurs Academy