Impactful Communication Training Programme
for organisations and project Leaders, Managers and Champions
21 – 25 February 2020
02 – 05 September 2020
Don’t see a course or dates that suit your group? Send us an e-mail with the proposed course, dates and location and we will get back to you.*
*- Only in case you are 6 or more persons from the same organisation.
Effective Leaders realise how much depends on their ability to present their vision clearly, engage stakeholders, inspire high performance and build meaningful collaborations.
This 5-day Impactful Communication Training Programme is uniquely designed to help emerging leaders and all those working with emerging leaders to get ready for their communication challenges & responsibilities. You will get equipped with the set of tools, skills and methods necessary to expand your natural communication capacity at all levels and in all situations. Whether you speak to your stakeholders, colleagues or friends – this training will help you to connect, resonate and get your message across.
Combining the latest research on human performance, studies of how the world’s greatest leaders communicate, with practical exercises in a friendly and supportive environment, this Impactful Communication Training Programme focuses on developing your communication style built on your strengths.
You will learn how your behaviours affect others, how to listen carefully; how to expand your emotional intelligence and harness the power of non-verbal communication.Finally, you will also learn how to ask the right questions to encourage strategic thinking, developing ideas and setting smart goals.
– DEVELOPING YOUR COMMUNICATION STYLE – considering your communication style and preferences, you will get a chance to broaden communication skills for better communication results.
– DEVELOPING YOUR COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE – working on different aspects of your communication method you will experience and apply communication intelligence in action formulating your messages and careful listening skills.
– DEVELOPING YOUR MESSAGE AND LISTENING SKILLS – you will learn how to use the right communication style or technology for the right purpose and apply rational, structural, expressive and visual communication techniques that are relevant, engaging and resonating in any format.
- Exploring Communication – what is communication intelligence?
- Analysing different levels, contexts and forms of communication.
- The relationship between communication and culture.
- How our Communication changes under pressure?
- Personal preference communication style.
- Pros & Cons of different communication styles.
- Understandingthe relevance of combining different communication styles.
- The relationship between personality and communication.
- Different communication contexts.
- Does positive rhetoric of persuasion exist?
- Dynamic message tools.
- Storytelling for leadership communication.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY*
- Non-verbal communication.
- Body language
- Overcoming stage fever and stress.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY**
- What is Leadership Presence?
- Embodied Leadership.
- Your Communication Development Plan for the future.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY*
PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Glendalough, Visitors Centre and walk in the Wicklow National Park
- Wicklow Coastal Walk Area
- Glenmalure Valley
- Local cultural Centres
CEO, Centre for Creative Practices andArtConnected
Co-Founder and CEO of Centre for Creative Practices and Creative Entrepreneurs Academy. Founder & CEO of ArtConnected – a SaaS that matches European Creative Opportunities with Talent. Main Awardee of the Arthur Guinness Fund for Social Entrepreneurs in 2012 and recipient of the Merit to Polish Culture awarded by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Monika has studied various aspects of organisational, community and embodied leadership since 2007 and has completed renowned Leadership training with INSEAD and Potentialife.
Head of Entrepreneurship, Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Currently, Ian is working on advising and designing sustainable projects that utilise art and creativity as the main driver to effect sustainable economic and social change. He also teaches and mentors artistic and creative entrepreneurship training to adult learners and undergraduate students.
Ian teaches Creative Thinking, International Management, International Relations, Team Development and Entrepreneurship at Postgraduate and undergraduate level at The Innovation Academy, TCD; NorthEastern University, US; Champlain College, Dublin; and CIEE, Dublin. He regularly teaches on the Creative Entrepreneurs Academy Erasmus+ programme.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- Acquisitionof innovative, world-class leadership communication development and support tools along with insightinto the new communication training methodology.
- A better understanding of the methodshelping aspiring leaders to apply communication intelligence to develop the inner strengths of their communication.
- Learninghow toadjust their communication style to increase their influence.
- Understandinghow to create compelling and relevant messages.
- Ability to motivate and inspire people and display impactful leadership presence.
- Ability to successfully connect and clearly communicate organisationalvision, strategy and execution.
- Create a self-development plan to improve your communication skills into the future.
- Develop heightened “emotional intelligence” for greater professional achievement, impact and satisfaction.
- Improve leaders’ performance through empowerment and effective communication.
- User-friendly, results-oriented, practical and engaging training in leadership communication.
- Participants improve both their teaching skills as well as employability.
- Participants learn techniques on how to constructively deal with failures and mistakes.
- Participants improve their English language competences.
- Participants expand their professional and personal European network.
Personal development, building capacities to face new professional and social challenges, reinforcing European cooperation, reflecting and exchanging in a European and global context.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
We especially encourage Community Groups Leaders, Social Activists, Migrant and Minority Groups Leaders, Social Workers, Leadership Trainers, Mentors, Group Supervisors interested in improving their impact.
- Europass Mobility Certificate
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Certificate of Completion
WE ALSO RUN TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR
The Old Milking Parlour
Ballymurrin Lower, Kilbride
Wicklow, Ireland, A67TK64
Still have questions?
We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Entrepreneurs Academy