Comprehensive Leadership Skills Development Training Programme
for organisations’, projects’ and social change leaders.
23 – 28 January 2020
17 – 21 April 2020
22 – 27 June 2020
21 – 25 July 2020
Don’t see a course or dates that suit your group? Send us an e-mail with the proposed course, dates and location and we will get back to you.*
*- Only in case you are 6 or more persons from the same organisation.
LEADING SELF – helping to change behaviours and move from a feeling of burnout or “treading water” to peak personal performance.
LEADING OTHERS – explaining how an effective leader can bring engagement to their team and organisation, enabling to create an environment of peak performance but also happiness and support.
LEADING TEAMS – understanding the conditions for effective team collaboration, smarter goal setting and effective communication.
LEADING CHANGE – analysing why we struggle to change and how to go about adapting and changing.
We encourage organisations and projects led by NGOs, social activists, community groups’ and Ethnic and other Minorities Leaders as this programme will help them to improve the impact, representation and sustainability.
- Exploring Leadership – its styles, domains and development methods.
- Leadership roles (strategist, change agent, coach, manager, communicator, mentor).
- What doeffectiveness and effective collaborations mean?
- What factors support or destroy effectivecollaborations?
- What does Leading Self include?
- Why is Leading Self-criticalto overall leadership success?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Understanding the relationship between you and others.
- How managers motivate or demotivate their staff.
- Empowerment and Effective Delegation.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY*
- Evaluation and Feedback methodologies and tools.
- CreatingFactors that enable successful team collaborations.
- Building and Leading Teams that feel close and are happy to work together.
- Why we struggle to change and how to go about adapting and changing.
- Leadership vs Management.
- Introduction to authentic and embodied leadership.
- Non-verbal communication.
- Dealing with and accepting failures and mistakes.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY**
- Start with WHY – the purpose of the project, organisation or business.
- SMARTER Goals and Growth Metrics – what gets measured, gets done.
- Planning and executing. Strategic planning.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY*
PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Glendalough, Visitors Centre and walk in the Wicklow National Park
- Wicklow Coastal Walk Area
- Glenmalure Valley
- Local cultural Centres
CEO, Centre for Creative Practices andArtConnected
Co-Founder and CEO of Centre for Creative Practices and Creative Entrepreneurs Academy. Founder & CEO of ArtConnected – a SaaS that matches European Creative Opportunities with Talent. Main Awardee of the Arthur Guinness Fund for Social Entrepreneurs in 2012 and recipient of the Merit to Polish Culture awarded by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Monika has studied various aspects of organisational, community and embodied leadership since 2007 and has completed renowned Leadership training with INSEAD and Potentialife.
Head of Entrepreneurship, Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Currently, Ian is working on advising and designing sustainable projects that utilise art and creativity as the main driver to effect sustainable economic and social change. He also teaches and mentors artistic and creative entrepreneurship training to adult learners and undergraduate students.
Ian teaches Creative Thinking, International Management, International Relations, Team Development and Entrepreneurship at Postgraduate and undergraduate level at The Innovation Academy, TCD; NorthEastern University, US; Champlain College, Dublin; and CIEE, Dublin. He regularly teaches on the Creative Entrepreneurs Academy Erasmus+ programme.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- A better understanding of the specific tools and methodsused to help aspiring leaders to develop their style that creates trust,sets a clear vision & guides their teams.
- Learningtools on how to develop heightened “emotional intelligence” for greater professional achievement, impact and satisfaction.
- Improve leaders’ performance through empowerment and effective delegation.
- Learn techniques how to clearly communicate mission, vision and value statements.
- Create a self-development plan
- Acquisitionof innovative, world-class leadership development and support tools along with the insight into the new entrepreneurial training and mentoring methodology.
- User-friendly, results-oriented, practical and engaging training in leadership.
- Participants improve both their teaching skills as well as employability.
- Participants learn techniques how to constructively deal with failures and mistakes.
- Participants improve their English language competences.
- Participants expand their professional and personal European network.
- Personal development, building capacities to face new professional and social challenges, reinforcing European cooperation, reflecting and exchanging in a European and global context.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
We also especially invite Community Groups Leaders, Social Activists, Migrant and Minority Groups Leaders, Social Workers, Leadership Trainers, Mentors, Group Supervisors interested in improving their impact, representation and sustainability.
- Europass Mobility Certificate
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Certificate of Completion
WE ALSO RUN TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR
The Old Milking Parlour
Ballymurrin Lower, Kilbride
Wicklow, Ireland, A67TK64
Still have questions?
We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Entrepreneurs Academy