Comprehensive Leadership Skills Development Training Programme
for organisations’, projects’ and social change leaders.
21 – 25 June 2019
26 – 30 July 2019
23 – 28 January 2020
17 – 21 April 2020
Don’t see a course or dates that suit your group? Send us an e-mail with the proposed course, dates and location and we will get back to you.*
*- Only in case you are 6 or more persons from the same organisation.
This 5-day Comprehensive Leadership Skills Development Training Programme is uniquely designed to help leaders and all those working with emerging leaders to better prepare for their challenges & responsibilities by developing the qualities of more productive, authentic, energetic and engaged leadership. Combining the latest research on human performance, studies of how the world’s greatest leaders do it, with practical exercises in a friendly and supportive environment, this Comprehensive Leadership Skills Development Training Programme drives real, lasting change and improves performance, self-confidence, knowledge and overall satisfaction on the individual and organisational level.
The training programme is structured and delivered with the focus on four elements that are critical for lasting organisational success:
LEADING SELF – helping to change behaviours and move from a feeling of burnout or “treading water” to peak personal performance.
LEADING OTHERS – explaining how an effective leader can bring engagement to their team and organisation, enabling to create an environment of peak performance but also happiness and support.
LEADING TEAMS – understanding the conditions for effective team collaboration, smarter goal setting and effective communication.
LEADING CHANGE – analysing why we struggle to change and how to go about adapting and changing.
The programme encompasses a wide range of engaging and practical tools including Role-playing, Assessment techniques, Inspirations, Case Studies, Empowerment, Team Building, Evaluation and Feedback Methodologies.
Participants will learn how to help their students to develop their unique leadership style, fulfil their potential, achieve maximum sustainable impact, plan strategically, set smart goals and gain an introduction to coaching and mentoring.
Comprehensive Leadership Skills Development Training Programme has been specifically designed for all who work as organisation or project leaders looking to improve their impact and performance through more effective leadership practice.
We encourage organisations and projects led by NGOs, social activists, community groups’ and Ethnic and other Minorities Leaders as this programme will help them to improve the impact, representation and sustainability.
- Exploring Leadership – its styles, domains and development methods.
- Leadership roles (strategist, change agent, coach, manager, communicator, mentor).
- What doeffectiveness and effective collaborations mean?
- What factors support or destroy effectivecollaborations?
- What does Leading Self include?
- Why is Leading Self-criticalto overall leadership success?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Understanding the relationship between you and others.
- How managers motivate or demotivate their staff.
- Empowerment and Effective Delegation.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY*
- Evaluation and Feedback methodologies and tools.
- CreatingFactors that enable successful team collaborations.
- Building and Leading Teams that feel close and are happy to work together.
- Why we struggle to change and how to go about adapting and changing.
- Leadership vs Management.
- Introduction to authentic and embodied leadership.
- Non-verbal communication.
- Dealing with and accepting failures and mistakes.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY**
Practical tools for effective leaders
- Start with WHY – the purpose of the project, organisation or business.
- SMARTER Goals and Growth Metrics – what gets measured, gets done.
- Planning and executing. Strategic planning.
- PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITY*
PRACTICAL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
These all take place at the local sites:
- Glendalough, Visitors Centre and walk in the Wicklow National Park
- Wicklow Coastal Walk Area
- Glenmalure Valley
- Local cultural Centres
** On request a highly effective, horse-supported leadership and non-verbal communication 1-day training can be organisedon day 4 of the programme
CEO, Centre for Creative Practices andArtConnected
Entrepreneur and Innovator with 25 years of work experience as CEO, Manager, Mentor, Educator and Cultural Leader.Regular guest speaker and lecturer at conferences, in higher education institutions and for the media in Europe and in Ireland that include University Business Forum in San Sebastian; Creative Business Cup in Copenhagen, University of Pecs, Hungary, Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin and Dublin Institute of Technology.
Co-Founder and CEO of Centre for Creative Practices and Creative Entrepreneurs Academy. Founder & CEO of ArtConnected – a SaaS that matches European Creative Opportunities with Talent. Main Awardee of the Arthur Guinness Fund for Social Entrepreneurs in 2012 and recipient of the Merit to Polish Culture awarded by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Monika has studied various aspects of organisational, community and embodied leadership since 2007 and has completed renowned Leadership training with INSEAD and Potentialife.
Head of Entrepreneurship, Creative and Artistic Entrepreneurs Academy
Senior manager and entrepreneur and social entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in the Creative and Technology Sectors; working with Local Government, Local Enterprise Offices, Universities, Businesses and Community Groups throughout Ireland auditing and engaging the artistic and creative community within specific geographic regions. Keynote speaker at European conferences including University-Business Forum.
Currently, Ian is working on advising and designing sustainable projects that utilise art and creativity as the main driver to effect sustainable economic and social change. He also teaches and mentors artistic and creative entrepreneurship training to adult learners and undergraduate students.
Ian teaches Creative Thinking, International Management, International Relations, Team Development and Entrepreneurship at Postgraduate and undergraduate level at The Innovation Academy, TCD; NorthEastern University, US; Champlain College, Dublin; and CIEE, Dublin. He regularly teaches on the Creative Entrepreneurs Academy Erasmus+ programme.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- A better understanding of the specific tools and methodsused to help aspiring leaders to develop their style that creates trust,sets a clear vision & guides their teams.
- Learningtools on how to develop heightened “emotional intelligence” for greater professional achievement, impact and satisfaction.
- Improve leaders’ performance through empowerment and effective delegation.
- Learn techniques how to clearly communicate mission, vision and value statements.
- Create a self-development plan
- Acquisitionof innovative, world-class leadership development and support tools along with the insight into the new entrepreneurial training and mentoring methodology.
- User-friendly, results-oriented, practical and engaging training in leadership.
- Participants improve both their teaching skills as well as employability.
- Participants learn techniques how to constructively deal with failures and mistakes.
- Participants improve their English language competences.
- Participants expand their professional and personal European network.
- Personal development, building capacities to face new professional and social challenges, reinforcing European cooperation, reflecting and exchanging in a European and global context.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
Designed specificallyfor all who work with teams andasorganisationor project leaders looking to improve their impact and performance
We also especially invite Community Groups Leaders, Social Activists, Migrant and Minority Groups Leaders, Social Workers, Leadership Trainers, Mentors, Group Supervisors interested in improving their impact, representation and sustainability.
- Europass Mobility Certificate
- Certificate of Obtained Competences
- Certificate of Completion
WE ALSO RUN TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR
The Old Milking Parlour
Ballymurrin Lower, Kilbride
Wicklow, Ireland, A67TK64
Still have questions?
We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Entrepreneurs Academy